Students who are new to West Valley will need to obtain necessary registration paperwork at their neighborhood school or the middle or high school they will attend.
- To find your neighborhood school you can access the district boundary map below.
- Or, follow this link to the transportation “find my bus stop” page. Enter your address and the Transfinder Program will indicate your student’s bus stop as well as show your neighborhood elementary school.
- Students in grades 6 – 8 will attend Centennial Middle School unless arrangements have been made for the student to attend West Valley City School.
- Students in grades 9 – 12 will attend West Valley High School (click here for WVHS registration information) unless arrangements have been made to attend Spokane Valley High School (click here for SVHS registration information) or Dishman Hills High School (click here for DHHS registration information).
- Kindergarten students (age 5 by August 31) will need to be registered to attend Millwood Kindergarten Center, 8818 E. Grace Ave. You will need to pick up a registration packet at the school beginning August 22 and bring your student’s birth certificate and shot record. Office hours are 8:00 – 3:30, or call (509) 922-5469. Click here for kindergarten registration information.
Returning students to West Valley schools will automatically be registered for classes.
Here’s what returning students need to do next:
- Necessary paperwork for the 2019-20 school year will be available online through Skyward.
- Parents/Guardians will use the established Skyward log-in and password to access the forms. Forgot how to access Skyward? Contact your student’s school if you have log-in questions.
Have a great school year!