Please click here to REQUEST Enrollment
Once the online enrollment request has been completed you will be contacted by the school. Additional paperwork will be required in order to complete enrollment. If you are unable to complete the online request, please contact the school directly for assistance.
- To find your neighborhood school you can access the district boundary map below.
- Or, follow this link to the transportation “find my bus stop” page. Enter your address and the Transfinder Program will indicate your student’s bus stop as well as show your neighborhood elementary school.
- Students in grades 6 – 8 will attend Centennial Middle School unless arrangements have been made for the student to attend West Valley City School.
- Students in grades 9 – 12 will attend West Valley High School (click here for WVHS registration information) unless arrangements have been made to attend Spokane Valley High School (click here for SVHS registration information) or Dishman Hills High School (click here for DHHS registration information).
- Kindergarten students (age 5 by August 31) will need to register online to attend Millwood Kindergarten Center, 8818 E. Grace Ave. The enrollment process can be initiated here. The registration process can be completed when the school office reopens in mid-August.
Returning students to West Valley schools will automatically be registered for classes.
Here’s what returning students need to do next:
- The necessary paperwork for the 2020-21 school year will be available online through Skyward.
- Parents/Guardians will use the established Skyward log-in and password to access the forms. Forgot how to access Skyward? Contact your student’s school if you have log-in questions.
Have a great school year!