Students who are new to West Valley will need to obtain necessary registration paperwork at their neighborhood school or the middle or high school they will attend.
- To find your neighborhood school you can access the district boundary map below.
- Or, follow this link to the transportation “find my bus stop” page. Enter your address and the Transfinder Program will indicate your student’s bus stop as well as show your neighborhood elementary school.
- Click here for the Request for New Student Enrollment online form
- Students in grades 6 – 8 will attend Centennial Middle School unless arrangements have been made for the student to attend West Valley City School.
- Students in grades 9 – 12 will attend West Valley High School (click here for WVHS registration information) unless arrangements have been made to attend Spokane Valley High School (click here for SVHS registration information) or Dishman Hills High School (click here for DHHS registration information).
- Kindergarten students (age 5 by August 31) will need to register online to attend Millwood Kindergarten Center, 8818 E. Grace Ave. The enrollment process can be initiated here. The registration process can be completed when the school office reopens mid-August.
Returning students to West Valley schools will automatically be registered for classes.
Here’s what returning students need to do next:
- Necessary paperwork for the 2020-21 school year will be available online through Skyward.
- Parents/Guardians will use the established Skyward log-in and password to access the forms. Forgot how to access Skyward? Contact your student’s school if you have log-in questions.
Have a great school year!