West Valley School District #363

Skip to main content
The West Valley District Office is open 7:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday -Thursday.  You can reach us at 509-924-2150.

Nutrition (Food) Services



Find out if your child is eligible and learn how to get P-EBT:

Learn more at www.dshs.wa.gov/pebt or call the P-EBT Contact Center at 1-833-518-0282 with questions.

Are You Ready for P-EBT?

Eligible families will get their benefits on their P-EBT card in the mail automatically.

Information and P-EBT cards will be mailed directly to you - Make sure your address is up to date with your school!


If you need this information in another language, please call 1-833-518-0282.


All students can still eat free through the remainder of the school year! Each student will be offered a breakfast or snack when they arrive to school. Everyone is also invited to enjoy our free hot lunch! 
Check out our menu using the tab to the right->
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email: intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.