- Receive all communications from the district, schools, classrooms, and activity groups in one centralized place.
- Track school and district news, activities, and events
- Direct message your child's teacher and staff
- Choose your preferred mode of communication (text, email, and app)
- Choose to receive messages immediately or all at once at 6 PM (Digest Mode)
- Choose your preferred language
- Participate in group messages
- and much more!
What is ParentSquare?
ParentSquare is a unified communication platform that offers a whole host of tools that allows district, school administrators, teachers, and coaches to effectively communicate and engage with families and students. Some features include:
- Mass notifications and Urgent Alerts
- Attendance notifications
- Teacher and classroom communication
- Direct Messaging with two-way translation
- Appointment Sign Ups (parent-teacher conferences, technology pick-ups)
- Calendar and RSVP
- Volunteering and classroom supply sign-ups
- And so much more!
Is ParentSquare replacing BrightArrow, ClassDojo, and Remind?
Do I need to create a ParentSquare account? Will parents receive notifications from ParentSquare if they do not sign up?
I cannot sign into ParentSquare. What is the fist step?
My email is correct in ParentSquare, why am I not receiving emails?
How can I update my email and/or phone number associated with my account? How long does it take until that change takes effect?
English is not my preferred language. How can I receive communications in my preferred language?
Will all teachers be using ParentSquare for home-to-school communications moving forward?
Is it possible to contact my child's teacher privately?
When communications are sent, who will receive the message?
We are a split-family with restrictions. Will me ex see my contact information?
My babysitter/grandmother/uncle would like information about inclement weather closures/delays, but they cannot create an account. Can I share my username/password with them?