Why West Valley School District?
|Why West Valley School District?|
- Help us develop a safe environment for all of our students
- Help us develop a caring and welcoming culture
- Represent West Valley in a relevant and professional way to our community.
- The ability to serve the needs of our students and families with care and compassion
- To effectively communicate with students, parents, and staff
|Certificated Application Process|
All applications and supporting documents must be submitted online. We use an applicant tracking system, called TalentEd, to process applications. You will be asked to create a username and password, if you do not already have one, to complete the application. In addition to the application, the following documents are required as attachments:
- Cover Letter
- Copy of Washington education certificate OR a PDF document explaining the status of your Washington education certificate
- Copy of college transcript(s)
At West Valley School District, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining a highly qualified, motivated, and diverse workforce. As such, we use a multi-stage process to identify high-quality teachers. Our process is outlined below:
- Application: Candidate applies; application includes 5 supplemental questions
- Screening: Application screened
- Candidate Pool: Successful candidates from the application screening process are admitted into the approved candidate pool.
- School-level Interview
|Classified Application Process|
We have a wide range of classified positions to help support our students grow and learn.
Some positions included are custodians, food nutrition workers, grounds and maintenance, office professionals, paraeducators, technology support, transportation, and so much more!
All applications must be submitted online. We use an applicant tracking system, called TalentEd, to process applications. You will be asked to create a username and password, if you do not already have one, to complete the application.
Interested in being a Paraeducator? There are additional application requirements for Paraeducators:
- Cover Letter
- Copy of college transcripts (must confer an AA degree or greater) or copy of ETS test score report of 461 or higher. You may also have 2 years of higher education (72 quarter credits or 48-semester credits of courses 100 or above as documented by transcripts).
All requirements MUST be uploaded during the online application process. Do NOT send in paper copies.