Accepting applications for the 20-21 school year NOW!
Due to the public health emergency, USDA has given schools the flexibility to operate the Seamless Summer Option (SSO) in school year 2021-22. The West Valley School District will be operating SSO and will offer meals each school day at no charge to all students. In anticipation of a return to normal child nutrition program operations and the potential expansion of P-EBT into SY 21-22, we are encouraging families to complete and submit an application for free or reduced price meals.
Please submit applications online via Skyward. Applications submitted online will receive a prompt decision regarding eligibility.
Filling out a Free and Reduced Price Application online via skyward (Preferred Method):
1. Log onto Skyward Family Access
2. From the drop-down on the top left of the page, choose a student
3. In the tabs on the left of the page, click Food Service
4. Click Applications
5. Proceed with the Free and Reduced Price Meal Application.
6. Application will be processed within 10 days and updated school lunch account with new status.
If you are unable to submit an application online and would like to fill out a hard copy:
1. Print Free and Reduced Price Application, linked below
2. Fill out according to your best knowledge. Must be filled out completely in order to be processed.
3. Mail application to 7205 E Mission Ave, or submit to your student's school office. Faxed applications are not accepted.
4. Application will be processed within 10 days and updated school lunch account with new status.