Breakfast and lunch is FREE TO ALL STUDENTS for the entire 2021-2022 school year! To view the menu, click the "Menus" tab to the right.
Community Eligibility Program:
Millwood Kindergarten Center, Orchard Center, Seth Woodard, Ness, Dishman Hills High School and Spokane Valley High School have been approved to run a Community Eligibility Program (CEP) through 2025! This program allows all students enrolled at these to eat for FREE regardless of income status. In lieu of the Free and Reduced Meal Application, we are asking parents/guardians to fill out a Family Income Survey in order to collect essential information for federal program funding.
Payment options for student meals:
- Credit or Debit Card Payments: Accepted at any school office and online at wvsd.org.
- First time users need to obtain a login ID from the school secretary.
- Check or Cash Payments:
- Accepted at any school office
- Accepted at the District Office
- Not accepted at the Nutrition office
To check your student’s account balance you may contact your student’s school office or you may view it online by logging into Skyward Family Access from the West Valley School District’s homepage at WVSD.org.